Mobile website facts
- 66% of Americans ages 24-35 own a smartphone(source)
- More than 50% of all mobile searches are for goods and services
- Sixty-five percent of mobile users said they used their mobile device to find a business to make an in-store purchase (source: Google 2011)
- 74 million consumers in the United States already shop from their mobile devices (source: InMobi)
- Most people who own mobile devices use them to look up business location(map), phone number, and business hours while on the go.
- Mobile is predicted to be bigger than internet in 5 years (Morgan Stanley, 2010)